Sex problem is a common health disorder in men today but most men are shy to discuss this matter with anyone including doctors. But with the help of yoga asanas, they can get rid of sexual problems like erectile dysfunction condition among people. There are various types of yoga that can help to improve your sexual health.
Yoga practices on a daily basis can help people to overcome sexual diseases immediately and give people 100% best results in a few days so, with the yoga exercises, you have the best possible chance to boost your sexual well-being.
What is Yoga?
However, without any doubt, yoga is an effective exercise that has been performed for many years around 5000 years back that allows you to get peace of mind, it is also helpful in balancing your mind and body. Yoga is one of the combinations of physical poses, meditation, and breathing that gives life to your physical and mental health.
Furthermore, practicing yoga regularly can promote blood circulation, improves flexibility, and improves awareness. At the same time, yoga plays a significant part to increase your testosterone level in men and also enhances the blood flow inside your pelvic area which can prevent or treat men’s sexual dysfunction issues.
Yoga Asanas for Erectile Dysfunction
If you just consider sexual illness including impotence or erectile dysfunction just stops you from experiencing smooth sexual intercourse, so, there are some yoga practices that can help you always. Yoga for sex problems is the best practice to cure ED. With the help of various yoga practices, your testosterone level can be increased so, those hormones are required to achieve sexual pleasures.
Types of yoga to eliminate sexual ailments are:
This yoga is also known as seated forward bend. Yoga like Paschimottanasana can increase your sex endurance power and maintains erections by curing erectile dysfunction.
How to do it:
- Firstly, sit on the floor straight and then join your legs together and then widen your legs.
- Place your feet bringing towards the top limit.
- Afterward, inhale and widen your arms in an up direction.
- Exhale and curve your body pointing towards your toes and keep your backbone straight.
- Clasp the giant toe of your feet with the help of a guide thumb and finger.
- Once you hold your fingers, curve your body to the direction of your feet like you touch your head with it.
- Do this yoga for at least 15 seconds.
- Gradually returns to your normal sitting posture.
Kumbhakasana yoga is popular by the name of Plank pose. However, this yoga practice is best for preventing erectile conditions and also increases sexual strength in the body plus, it helps to enhance sexual stamina and improves sexual intercourse.
How to Do it:
- Lie down on the ground with the support of the stomach which should touch that surface.
- The next step is to just put your hands on the side of your face at the same time while resting position.
- Then, twist your feet so, that your toes can set out on the floor.
- Move your hands forward with your body and lift your buttocks toward the air.
- Ensure your legs that stay similar to the ground.
- Finally, come back to your original state.
This yoga is well-recognized for lifted-leg poses. With the help of Uttanpadasana practices, you can hold yourself in gluts and quads that help you to stay for enough time in the disciple positions. This yoga practice helps in widening your psoas which means the muscles exist in the men’s organ on the spine in the lumbar area and hip flexor muscles that aid you to curve your knees properly. Thus, doing these yoga asanas can boost your sexual stamina, and inner strength and augments the blood flow into the pelvic area that treats erectile dysfunction.
How to do it:
- Lie down on the ground in a sleeping position with the support of your back.
- Bring your hands line up with your legs on the same side.
- Raise your feet together.
- Then inhale in and raise your feet to feel together at exactly around a 30-degree angle with the floor.
- At the same time life your head from the ground.
- Continue the pose by doing with a few inhalations.
- Bring your legs back and come into your original position on the floor.
- Inhale and then lift your legs to the 60 Degree angle now.
- Continue this pose a few times
- Down your legs and come back to the original state again.
Naukasana is also called boat pose and practicing this exercise can help to promote your sex hormones in the body like it increases testosterone levels in men and boosts estrogen for women. This yoga will help you to get rid of sexual problems immediately and provides you with better sexual activity with partners. Naukasana is the best yoga practice that makes your hips, buttocks, and thigh muscles quite flexible and firmer.
How to Do it:
- Just lay on the ground.
- Put your arm next to your arms and your body.
- Then inhale and exhale at the same time.
- Lift your upper body towards the ceilings.
- Raise your feet towards the floor together.
- Keep your hands straight the entire time.
- Stay in that pose for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, return to your original position while breathing out bit by bit.
This is one of the best-known yoga practices that effectively eliminate your sexual disorder such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation that increase your sexual stamina with bedtime.
How to Do it:
- Lay on the floor surface with the support of your stomach, and put your feet hip-breadth at a distance.
- Put your hand on the side.
- Twist your knees while breathing out and hold angels.
- Take a breath and raise your torso off the ground.
- Stretch your legs with your hands on the flipside and gaze straight to the front of you.
- Stay in this pose for at least 25 seconds.
- At last, come back to your original position by releasing your ankles.
These are all well-known and effective yoga asanas that can help people to get better sex life with increased endurance power, boosting sexual stamina, augmenting testosterone levels, and improving sexual well-being.